New York Golf Schools
Fall Specials - Just 75 Miles From New York City
Nestled upon 17 acres at the base
of the rugged Shawangunk Mountains lies the Minnewaska Lodge, a uniquely
designed 26-room property in the quaint town of Gardiner, New York. Surrounded
by 25,000 acres of State park preserve, with breathtaking views of the Gunk’s
Ridge 1,200 feet above the lodge, this Hudson Valley hotel offers a tranquil
is centrally located just 75 miles North of New York City in the historic
Hudson Valley, making it an unparalleled destination among New Paltz hotels
for romantic golf school getaways, corporate golf school retreats, family golf schools.
at the Minnewaska Lodge are comfortable, providing the amenities and
services of a fine hotel, with the ambience of a cozy bed and breakfast. Oak
Mission-style furniture and arts and crafts décor create a charming mountain
Where Luxury is Par for the Course
Student will delight in the rolling hills, flowing creeks, long lush
fairways and perfectly manicured greens, at the Hudson Valley
Resort & Spa where your golf school is held, just a short drive from the lodge. This 6350 yard 18-hole
championship course affords spectacular views of the Catskill and Shawangunk
Mountains while putting every part of your game to the test.
Originally designed by architect Hal Purdy, the Hudson
Valley Golf Course first opened for play as a 9 hole course in 1965, and
quickly became one of the most popular courses in the region.
Following a number of expansions and a major renovation by Lee Chang in the
early 2000’s, this exciting course remains as relevant now as ever!
Rolling hills, flowing creeks, ponds, lush fairways and
challenging greens put every part of your game to the test. Also we have tee's
designed for the beginning golfer.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the
Shawangunk Mountains and just a short drive from SUNY New Paltz and the Mohonk
Preserve, our lodge’s location is unmatched among Minnewaska State Park hotels.
Access Minnewaska Lodge via the New York State Thruway from Albany or the New
York City metro area.
From the New York State Thruway:
Take Exit 18 at New Paltz. After toll plaza,
turn left onto Route 299 (Main Street). Proceed through Village of New Paltz,
cross the Wallkill River Bridge and continue on Route 299 for about five miles.
Route 299 ends at Route 44/55. Turn left at the intersection and Minnewaska
Lodge will be immediately on your right.
VIP 1:1 & 2:1 Package Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations
- Can Customs Dates and Daily Schedule
- All Classes 1:1 or 2:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Breakfast & Lunch
- 5 Hours of Daily Instruction
- 3 Hours of Daily Instruction Covering All Facets- Putting, Pitching, Chipping, Sand, Full Swing, & Video Analysis
- 2 Hours Daily On-Course Instruction- Covering All Facet Learned In Morning Session, Along With Course Management & Strategies, with Concentration On The 100 Yards & In Game
- All United States Golf Schools offers you the ability to improve your game in all facets. All our instructors have extended training, not only on the full swing, but also in our “Performance Zone” program.
PREFORMANCE ZONE PROGRAM!
- Some of the short game fundamentals you will learn at all our Golf Schools are as follows:
- Importance of both path and blade in putting
- Distance control in putting
- Hit your wedges closer to the hole
- Chip with confidence and accuracy
- Control your distance and spin
- Hit sand shots up and out of the bunker every time
- Learn to hit creative shots to escape difficult lies and situation
- Manage you're Scoring Zone shots better
- Unlimited Green and Cart Fees for Days of School
- Maximum 2:1 Student to Teacher
- Custom Rates for 4 Students
- V1 High Speed Video Analysis
- Video Locker
- 1 Year Free Video Follow- Up Via Internet
- U.S. Golf Schools Great Golfing Notebook
- Award-Winning PGA – LPGA and PGTCA Professional – Minimum of 20 Years Teaching Golf
- State of the Art Practice Facility for Improved Learning
- Take Home Practice Program
- Custom Club Fitting
- Unlimited Use of State of the Art Practice Facility